Recently Kevin Price, Host of the nationally syndicated Price of Business Show, welcomed Dr. Feyi Obamehinti to provide another commentary in a series.
“You can do what I cannot do, and I can do what you cannot do. Together we can do great things” – Mother Theresa
Points of Leadership is all about equipping leaders in maximizing their leadership. The power of knowing our strengths, weaknesses and benefits of personal development is priceless.
1. Strengths: Every human is wired with God created strength for who and what he/she is created for. Knowing
what your strengths are as a leader, helps you to flow in who you were created to be.
2. Weaknesses: Every human has weaknesses. Don’t believe the hype that only certain groups of people have
weaknesses. Every single human being has both strengths and weaknesses. Knowing what your weaknesses are,
helps your personal development journey.
3. Personal Development: What great leaders have learned to do well, is reduce the impact of their weaknesses on
their leadership by embarking on a personal development journey to enhance their strengths. This personal
development can be building faith, building character and managing time well.
Dr. Feyi Obamehinti
A wife, mother, an ordained minister of the gospel, Bible Teacher, speaker, life educator, author, co-founder of nonprofits Oasis Connection Ministries and Oasis Focus Inc., co-host of Oasis Connection TV, Oasis of Hope Podcast and encourager extraordinaire of the Wellness Project.
To learn more visit:
Repost From The Price of Business Show with Kevin Price
Quote: “Anyone who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his or her back on the crowd” – Max Lucado
Daring leadership is all about boldness to tune out all forms of distractions in order to maximize our leadership to better serve the people we are called to lead. A symphony conductor is a great example of a daring leader that has learned to do the following three things very well:
1. A daring leader leads with love; sacrificing to serve those he or she is called to lead.
2. A daring leader leads with passion; with a strong feel of care for those he or she is called to lead.
3. A daring leader leads with purpose; be that a short or long term impact.
Distractions look different for leaders. The key thing is to recognize what distractions need to be tuned out in order to better serve those you have been called to lead. Now, go be a daring leader!
Dr. Feyi Obamehinti’s bio: A wife, mother, an ordained minister of the gospel, Bible Teacher, speaker, life educator, author, co-founder of nonprofits Oasis Connection Ministries and Oasis Focus Inc., co-host of Oasis Connection TV, Oasis of Hope Podcast and encourager extraordinaire of the Wellness Project.
To learn more visit:
Daughter of the King, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Mentor, & Educator who is enjoying the Blessed Life in Christ Jesus.